You need to be logged in to send an email.
Forum Terms & Rules
- Kindness and civility.
- The forum is meant for parents and adult caregivers only.
- Clinicians and Professionals in the eating disorder field may register and post, but we ask that the conversation remain primarily between and in the service of parents and carers specific questions. Clinicians should refrain from marketing their services, and are asked to contact F.E.A.S.T.’s Executive Director before posting any links to surveys, interview requests, or announcements.
- Clinicians who are also caregivers should clarify this relationship if posting for support as a caregiver.
- Posts by current patients will be deleted, not because we don't care but because we do. Care advice should come from one's own parents and treatment providers, not strangers.
- Caregiving parents who are also in treatment for eating disorders must limit questions to caregiving issues.
- Registration is required to join the discussion. Contact information given during registration will not be used for any other purpose than FEAST.
- Disposable or temporary email addresses are not permitted.
- Protect your privacy by choosing a username that does not reveal your real name or identity, and be careful in what information you provide in your profile: it is available for viewing by registered members. You can mark your email address private to keep members from seeing it.
- Advice given on online forums is of variable quality and reliability.
- This is an anonymous forum but anything you post will be available to anyone, anywhere, permanently. If you post about specific people, treatment providers, or methods you can assume that the subject will read it.
- This forum is an adjunct, not a replacement for professional consultation.
- Inappropriate registrations and posts will be deleted.
- When parents grow depressed or anxious under the understandable strain of caregiving, it is essential to seek clinical assistance 'on the ground.' ATDT cannot provide therapy or interventions.
- Users can edit or delete their own posts and registration information at any time.
- Please feel free to share your experience and opinion, but refrain from telling others what to do. Please be mindful and inclusive of the range of religious and cultural backgrounds using the forum.
- Members of the forum are welcome to contact one another privately, but these contacts -- including those with moderators and mentors -- should be considered personal and outside of the forum's functions. Private contact with members of the Moderator Team will be shared with the rest of the team unless specifically agreed as a private communication between friends.
Smileys & People
Food & Drink
Travel & Places
Please paste your code into the box below: